Bootloader unlocking on Tecno Phantom 9:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Tecno Phantom 9, if You own a Tecno Phantom 9 Smartphone & want to unlock it then You are on a Correct Place You have to do this by following the below Instructions.
unlocking the bootloader on Tecno Phantom 9 allow custom ROM Installation via fastboot mod, also after unlocking the loader You can root Your Phone via Magisk.
Tecno Phantom 9 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio P35 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G. the Device packs with 16+8+2MP Rear camera‘s with a 32MP front Shooter.
- unlocking the bootloader May Void Your device Warranty.
- all data will be erased so must make a backup before Process.
Steps to unlock bootloader on Tecno Phantom 9:
- Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
- Now Reboot Your Phone to fastboot mod by holding Power and volume down Button. When You see fastboot Logo then connect it to PC.
- on PC Download & Setup Platform tools. Now GO to Platform tool Folder and type CMD in Search bar, it will open the Command Prompt Send below code..
fastboot oem unlock if any error fastboot flashing unlock
- on phone confirm unlocking by Pressing volume up button, then type below code to reboot and fix encryption.
fastboot format userdata fastboot reboot