Unlock bootloader oppo Realme 3:
Step by Step Guide to unlock bootloader on Realme 3. if you own Realme 3 Smartphone then You can unlock it’s bootloader using the below Instructions.
The Realme 3 Smartphone is Run on Android 9.0 Powered by Mediatek Helio P70 Processor.. it Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage with hybrid SIM Connectivity.
- Your Phone will be Erased with Internal Storage during the unlocking so Must Make a backup before Process
- Charge it at-least 60% to prevent accidental Shut Down During the unlocking Process.
- Realme 3 Common issue’s and Fixes
- Realme 3 tested Flash File Firmware
What does Mean unlocked bootloader on Realme 3:
it Mean bootloader is unlockable. it’s Not Pre unlocked We Need to unlock it by Following the Below Instructions.
Steps to unlock bootloader on Realme 3:
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
4. Now Reboot Your Phone to fastboot mod by holding Power and volume down Button. When You see fastboot Logo Then connect it to PC.
5. Now Go to the folder where You have extracted the Platform tools and CTRL+Right Click and Select Open CMD here
6. Now type below Code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock or fastboot oem unlock
7. Look on Phone you can See a unlock Warning Press Volume up button to Confirm unlock
8. Then Reboot System Now With below Code.
9. Your Phone now unlocked You Can Install Desire Firmware on it.