UMIDIGI S2 Development-
Root twrp Recovery for UMIDIGI S2 is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root UMIDIGI S2. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Install Custom Mod’s and tweak your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installed system app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root UMIDIGI S2.
1. This is a unique guide which is work on almost all Mediatek Devices,so follow this one for any Mediatek Device flashing.
2. Flashing The Rom by Sp flash tools will erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
Require tools and Files-
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|V-COM Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|cwm for UMIDIGI S2||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Install twrp Recovery on UMIDIGI S2-
Step 1- First of All Download SP flash tools and Extract Inside a Folder, you can Extract in C drive for batter work.
Step 2- Download and install Vcom Driver In your PC, This is a must requirement of Sp flash tools Flashing, without the Driver you can’t Flash the Device.
Step 3- after That Download Custom Recovery File From Require files and tools Section..
Step 4- Extract Download Recovery file Inside a Folder[ if it a ZIP or RAR], you can Extract on the Desktop for batter navigations.
Step 5- Go to Sp flash tools Folder and Run’Flash tools.exe’ File.
Step 6- Navigate the Download tab and then Click over Load Scatter File, a pop up is now opened, navigate Scatter File From Downloaded Rom folder and Click OK.
Step 7- Check Recovery only. under Recovery Section Load twrp/ recovery.img File and then hit over the Download.
Step 8- As soon as connect your Switched off phone to your PC via usb cable, and wait for Success, after Some time a green circle is appear.Done.
How to Root UMIDIGI S2-
Step 1. Download Supersu/ magisk From above and Save it to Device Storage. [internal or external].
Step 2. Switch off Your Phone and Press Power and volume button to boot Your Device into twrp.
Step 3. On twrp Recovery Go to backup tab and create a nandroid backup, Must Select all partition’s including EFS.
Step 4. Go to wipe tab and Do a factory Reset. Don’t Select any System partition. otherwise it will erase it.
Step 5. Go to install tab, Locate Downloaded SuperSu.zip or Magisk and Confirm Install, wait for Success Done. Reboot System Now.
Related Topic to UMIDIGI S2-
1. Xperia all in Mod for all android Phone
1A. How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]
7. Braviea Engine universal Mod to Enhance videos
So This is a Complete Guide to to Install twrp Recovery and Root UMIDIGI S2 . have any question use Comment Section.