Reset FRP bypass Google account on UMIDIGI BISON:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on UMIDIGI BISON which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem When user Setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & The device goes locked after Reset. so if You are facing the same issue on Your UMIDIGI BISON then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
UMIDIGI BISON Run on Android 10 & it is Powered By Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM card. Connectivity options Include WIFI GPS hotpsot 3G & 4G. The device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- SP Flash tools: Download
- Scatter & da File From UMIDIGI BISON Firmware: Download
- if flash tools Show a Popup With any error then use Custom DA File..
Note: if any issue just flash whole firmware in download only mod
Steps to bypass FRP on UMIDIGI BISON:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. done FRP Reset Successfully, disconnect to Switch on Phone.