Download Stock Firmware for Ulefone Note 8:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Ulefone Note 8 & You can download it from below. The firmware come in scatter format which can be flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
Ulefone Note 8 Run on Android 10 and it is Powered by Mediatek MT6580 Processor. it is a Single SIM Smartphone support Nano SIM card, connectivity options Include, hotspot, WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth & 3G. The device come with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Ulefone Note 8
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: GQ3091DF1_TE630_ulefone_20201012_V01
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
|Firmware EU/NON EU||GQ3091DF1_TE630_ulefone_20201012_V01||Download|
How to Install Stock Firmware on Ulefone Note 8:
- Extract downloaded stock firmware..
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- Download & Extract smartphone Flash tools on your computer
- From the flash tool folder Run Flash_tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download only. Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
have any issue, Let me know via comment