twrp 3.2.3 Recovery for Redmi 6A [Cactus]-
Download twrp Recovery for Redmi 6A [Cactus] if you own a Redmi 6A [Cactus] Smartphone then you can Install twrp Recovery on it, here we share twrp Custom Recovery which is based on Latest firmware. you can install it using the Provided Instructions. this Recovery allow Custom ROM and zip File Installation on Your Phone. you can also use it to create a Complete backup of your Device.
What is twrp ?
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) is an open-source software custom recovery image for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, functions often unsupported by Stock recovery images.
Features of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone, otherwise it will cause bootloop.
2. Flashing The ROM will Erase all your Data. So Please create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing it.
3. Please Do carefully. We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM [MTK only] using this Guide before Doing anything.
7. use odin on Samsung Phone.
8. Mediatek user use SP flash tools if we include Scatter.
Some universal Mod for all Android phone-
twrp 3.2.3 Redmi 6A [Cactus] Here
How to Install twrp Recovery-
1. Download and extract twrp file in the folder where adb and fastboot tool installed.
2. Rename downloaded file to twrp or something to ‘recovery.img‘
3. flash with fastboot using this code, Make Sure all Drivers are Installed & Bootloader is unlocked.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
if you have any question related to this topic you can comment below…