Download Firmware for Tecno KE6j:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for the Tecno KE6j & You can Download it From Below. The Firmware come in Scatter format Which can be Flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
Tecno KE6j Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- backup Your NVRAM using this Guide
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Tecno KE6j
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1.9GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6761
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: KE6j-H6215GH-Q-GL-200617V123
|SP Flash tools||V5.2||Download|
|Tecno Flash tool||V4.1901.23.17||Download|
|Firmware/ Flash File||KE6j-H6215GH-Q-GL-200617V123||Download|
How to Flash Tecno KE6j:
- Download & Extract Firmware
- Download & Extract tecno flash tool
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Computer
- open the tecno flash tool directory and open the ‘Sowtwaredownloadv4‘ folder and Right-Click on ‘SWD_AfterSales.exe‘ and select ‘run as administrator’ click ‘Yes’ wait for the program to Load
- click on grey ‘Settings icon’ on the top-Left corner of the screen.
- In the Popup Click load & Select MT6XX_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder
- Connect Your Switched of phone to Computer by Pressing volume up & down Key
- Click on Green ‘Start Icon’ on the top-left corner of the screen, Now Flashing will Started with a blue Status bar
- Once done, flashing bar will turn Green, now disconnect your phone from your computer & Switch it on.
Note: You can use SP Flash tool Instead Tecno Flash tool, Custom DA File Require..
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.