Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For Tecno KD7H:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File have now been available for the Tecno KD7H & Now You can Download it From Below. Official Stock Firmware for Tecno KD7H Will help You to Restore Your Bricked device. the Firmware come in Scatter format Which Can be Flash either with SP Flash tool or Miracle box.
Tecno KD7H Run on android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide
- Please Do carefully, we are not Responsible for any damage to Your device.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data Including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Tecno KD7H
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6761
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: KD7h-H6210CDEH-Q-GL-200522V301
- Firmware Tecno KD7H: Download
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver: Download
How to Install Stock Firmware on Tecno KD7H:
- Extract Downloaded Official Stock ROM..
- Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools, Run SP Flash tool.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
How to Flash Tecno KD7H Via Tecno Flash tool:
- Download & Extract Firmware
- Download & Extract tecno flash tool
- Install Mediatek VCOM driver on Computer
- open the tecno flash tool directory and open the ‘Sowtwaredownloadv4‘ folder and Right-Click on ‘SWD_AfterSales.exe‘ and select ‘run as administrator’ click ‘Yes’ wait for the program to Load
- click on grey ‘Settings icon’ on the top-Left corner of the screen.
- In the Popup Click load & Select MT6XX_Android_scatter.txt File From Firmware Folder
- Connect Your Switched of phone to Computer by Pressing volume up & down Key
- Click on Green ‘Start Icon’ on the top-left corner of the screen, Now Flashing will Started with a blue Status bar
- Once done, flashing bar will turn Green, now disconnect your phone from your computer & Switch it on.
Note: You can use SP Flash tool Instead Tecno Flash tool, Custom DA File Require..
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.