FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on SunWind SKY 7 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your SunWind SKY 7.
SunWind SKY 7 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT8321 Processor. connectivity options Include bluetooth, wifi, hotspot, GPS 3G . The device run on 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
- SP flash tools: Download
- Scatter file from SunWind SKY 7 firmware: Download
- if flash tools show a Popup with any error then use custom DA File..
Steps to bypass FRP Lock on SunWind SKY 7:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click choose to open scatter file.
2. select the scatter file and click open.
3. select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. copy and past partition size.
8. click start.
9. connect Your switch Phone and wait.
10. done FRP Reset successfully, disconnect to switch on Phone.
Note: have any bootloop issue, flash Preloader after wiping FRP data