Spreadtrum Flash Tool (SPD Flash Tool) is a windows program that can be used to flash firmware, custom recoveries, or custom ROMs onto Android smartphones running Spreadtrum CPUs. the tool allows users to flash firmware onto their devices using a Windows PC.
Here are some key features of the Spreadtrum Flash Tool:
Simple User Interface-
- the simple interface provides the easy firmware load ability and flashing the firmware.
Flash .PAC firmware-
- Just add the firmware and click “Start Download” to start the flashing the device using PAC firmware on Android smartphones and tablets.
Flash P5C Firmware Supports-
- Flashing P5C firmware, a rare firmware found only in a few devices.
Supports Multi Languages-
- Facility to add more languages and configurations on the device OS and work only when special NV and userimg files are added to supports the configuration of the device.
- SPD Flash tool R27.23.0101: Download
- SPD Flash tool R26.21.2801: Download
- SPD Flash tools R24.0.0003: Download
- SPD Flash tool R23.19.4001: Download
How to Install Spreadtrum upgrade tool:
- it’s a portable software just extract & use
How to use Spreadtrum upgrade tool:
- Download and Install SPD Driver on your computer
- Download and Extract Firmware File Flash tools
- Run SPD-flash-tool.exe
- Click load Package
- Now Select .pac file from the downloaded ROM folder
- Click Download/Start Arrow
- Connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up & down key
- Wait until success,
- once done, disconnect device & switch it ON
Credit: UniSoC INC.