official stock firmware of Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A315F allow it’s user to fix many serious issue such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display Blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc. so if you want to Install the official stock firmware on your device, then this article for you where we sharing complete guide to Install stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A3 SM-A315F Via Odin.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- first make a complete backup of your device
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- download & Install samsung driver on your computer
- download odin tool & extract the zip
- Now we need official firmware, Go to this page enter device Region, Model Number and download require firmware (you can use any downgrade or upgrade package)
- Now Reboot Phone to ‘Download Mod‘ and connect to it computer by using the usb cable
- Run odin.exe from extracted odin folder, You may see added msg. Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“ Make sure re-partition is Not checked.
- Now Extract & Load Full Firmware under their respective
- in the BL field –> BL file………tar.md5
- in the AP field –> AP file………tar.md5
- in the field CP –> file CP………tar.md5
- in the CSC field –> file CSC………tar.md5 or HOME_CSC………tar.md5
- wait until success!, once done disconnect & switch it ON