RMX1941EX_11.A.17 Firmware update realme C2:
Download & Install RMX1941EX_11.A.17 Firmware update For realme C2. If you own realme C2 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. RMX1941EX_11.A.17 Firmware update For the realme C2 will Integrate Android security patch From September 2019.
realme C2 Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department The Device Come with 13+2 MP Rear Camera With another 5MP Front Shooter.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product Name: realme C2
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: RMX1941EX_11.A.17
- Firmware RMX1941EX_11.A.17: Download
- Android security patch: September, 2019
- Added the manual lock feature by long press the power button
- Manual limit the network speed of hotspot connected device
- Display the data consumed by connected devices
- Customizable data consumed reminder
- Added Google Digital Wellbeing
- Optimized lock screen clock widget design
- Added date and weather widget
- Optimized Smart Assistant interface.
Notification Center and Status Bar
- Redesigned the notification center style
- Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt after receiving the message
How to Install RMX1941EX_11.A.17 update on realme C2:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success.
- then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip