RMX1931EX_11_A.07 Firmware update for Realme X2 Pro:
Download & Install RMX1931EX_11_A.07 Firmware update For Realme X2 Pro. If you own Realme X2 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
RMX1931EX_11_A.07 Firmware update For the Realme X2 Pro Will optimize Nightscape Quality on Rear Camera.
Realme X2 Pro Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 855 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 64+8+13+2MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Realme X2 Pro
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 855
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX1931EX_11_A.07
- Firmware RMX1931EX_11_A.07: Download
- Optimized camera quality of HDR
- Optimized 90Hz display logic
- Fixed partial known issues,
- Optimized nightscape quality of rear camera
How to Install RMX1931EX_11_A.07 update on Realme X2 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip