RMX1921EX_11.A.12 Firmware update for Realme XT:
Download & Install RMX1921EX_11.A.12 Firmware update For Realme XT. If you own Realme XT Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
RMX1921EX_11.A.12 Firmware update For the Realme XT Will Integrate Security Patches Released in Nov 2019.
Realme XT Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 712 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 64+8+2+2MP Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Realme XT
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 712
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: RMX1921EX_11.A.12
- Security Patches from Nov 2019
- Optimized camera reddish issue
- Added Nightscape of front camera
- Improved fingerprints recognition probability
- Optimized photo clarity while using WhatsApp
- Optimized wide-angle video quality of rear camera
- Fixed the crash issue while switching to ULTRA 64 MP mode
How to Install RMX1921EX_11.A.12 update on Realme XT:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Oppo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip