RMX1821EX_11.A.14 Firmware update Realme 3:
Download & Install RMX1821EX_11.A.14 Firmware update For Realme 3. If you own Realme 3 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share RMX1821EX_11.A.14 Firmware update For Realme 3 with update Instructions. RMX1821EX_11.A.14 Firmware update For the Realme 3 Come with Enhanced System Stability & Portrait Performance.
Realme 3 on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6771 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department The Device Come with 13+2 MP Rear Camera With another 13MP Front Shooter For Stunning Selfies.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
1. backup NVRAM
2. Create a nandroid backup
3. backup Your Personal data
Product Name: Realme 3
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6771
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: RMX1821EX_11.A.14
- Firmware RMX1821EX_11.A.14: Download
● Android Security Patch Level: March 5, 2019.
● Optimized portrait Camera performance
● Enhanced system stability
How to Install RMX1821EX_11.A.14 update on Realme 3:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Oppo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip