RMX1801EX_11.A.17 Firmware update Realme 2 Pro:
Download & Install RMX1801EX_11.A.17 Firmware update For Realme 2 Pro. If you own Realme 2 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share RMX1801EX_11.A.17 Firmware update For Realme 2 Pro with update Instructions. RMX1801EX_11.A.17 Firmware update For the Realme 2 Pro Come with Latest Google Security Patches.
Realme 2 Pro Smartphone is Run on android 8.1 OS Which is Powered by a QCOM SD 660 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
the Realme 2 Pro Smartphone is Come with 4/6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
1. Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Realme 2 Pro
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 660
Os: Android 8.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: RMX1801EX_11.A.17
- Firmware RMX1801EX_11.A.17: Download
- updated with March Security Patches.
How to Install RMX1801EX_11.A.17 update on Realme 2 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Oppo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip