FRP Bypass on Vivo Y19:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Vivo Y19 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. so if You are facing ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue on Your Vivo Y19 then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Vivo Y19 Run on Android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6768 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM cards. connectivity Features Include Bluetooth hotspot WIFI & GPS. The device come with 4/6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP on Vivo Y19:
1. First connect to WIFI
2. In the WIFI setting, add Network and then type some Number/word, check ‘show Password mark’ select the Numbers and select ‘web Search‘ it will take You in Vivo browser.
3. In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
4. Download Google account Manager and Install it
5. again download FRP bypass.apk and Install it
6. after success Open FRP-bypass app and login with the New account
7. done Press Power button Reboot system Now/Restart
if You wanna to skip the whole account Process just Go step 2 and select setting popup in Vivo browser, it will take you on Phone’s settings Just enable Pattern lock, Go back & setup your Phone.