Step by Step guide to fix data encryption warning on Mediatek Phone, Many user face data encryption or twrp password issue on their phone when they Install twrp recovery on it, but now finally we have a solution and you can fix it by following the below instructions.
Steps to fix twrp data encryption:
- Root Your Phone using Magisk,
- once Rooted, Run Root explorer Navigate this file vendor/etc/fstab.6765
- edit it using text editor
Search For below lineswait,check,quota,formattable,resize,forcencrypt=/dev/block/platform/bootdevice/by-name/metadata
- Save File
- Now Navigate this file vendor/nvdata/fstab.mt6765 & Repeat the changes. if file missing then skip it.
- Flash Latest twrp recovery using fastboot or flash tool, done