Redmi 9C ISP Pinout:
ISP Pinout for the Redmi 9C are EMMC Point that can be use to directly Read and Write the EMMC Memory by using the supported box Like UFI & Easy Jtag. The EMMC Pinout image we share below is a tested file and fully working with UFI box.
Redmi 9C Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G35 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM cards. Including all other connectivity Features Like Bluetooth hostpot & WIFI. The device come with 3GB of RAM and 64GB of storage can be expandable via SD card.
- UFI Box and Basic EMMC Guide
Steps to Bypass FRP on Redmi 9C:
- Open Phone and connect Wire With ISP Pinout as show in below Image.
- Install Require usb driver on PC.
- Now connect correct ISP Pinout to UFI/Jtag box and Insert USB.
- Now You can see device in device Manager
- Run UFI Box Locate Scatter File, Go to user Partition/ Special task and & Click Reset FRP
- done. that’s all.
Steps to (hard Reset) bypass Pattern on Redmi 9C:
- Open the Phone and connect Wire With ISP Pinout as show in below Image
- Install Require Driver on PC.
- Now Connect Correct ISP Pinout to UFI box and Insert USB.
- Now You can See Device in Device Manager
- Run UFI Box, locate scatter File Go to user Partition/ Special task and & Click Factory Reset