Reset FRP/Google Account on Redmi 7-
if You own a Xiaomi Redmi 7 Smartphone having FRP/Gmail/MI account issue then this is the Correct Place For You Where You Will Find a Working Guide to bypass Mi Account on Xiaomi Redmi 7.
Xiaomi Redmi 7 Run on android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by QCOM SD 632 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 2/3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD Card. In Camera Department it Come with 12+2MP Rear Camera with a 8MP Front Shooter.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security Feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please Do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
- MI Flash Here
- QD Loader Driver Here
- FRP/Mi account Remove File Redmi 7: Here
- If any Error in Mi Flash, Then use Miracle Box.
- FRP Mi account Remove Without auth account (Flash with UMT box): Download
Note: Latest MI Flash Require Authorized MI account. try any Patched tool, i don’t Know it work or Not on Your Phone but Must Give a try to Miracle box.
Steps to Bypass MI account on Redmi 7-
- Install QD Loader Driver on PC
- Download unlock File From above and Extract it
- Reboot Phone in EDL Mod and Connect to PC
- Run MI Flash and Navigate Extracted Folder
- Click Start, after Success unplug Phone and Switch it on.
- Go Here Click Forgot under Login Details.
- Insert Your Registered SIM on another phone.
- type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Received Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with New password.