FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on Realme Narzo 50A Prime which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your Realme Narzo 50A Prime.
Realme Narzo 50A Prime Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by unisoc tiger t610 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM cards. connectivity features Include bluetooth hotspot WIFI GPS & 4G. the device come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP Realme Narzo 50A Prime Without using computer:
- From very first “Welcome screen” remove SIM, again Insert SIM try with a Pin locked SIM immediate press Power key
- Now You will see Lock screen
- Scroll down for notification panel and immediate click settings icon. (if failed try multiple times)
- from the setting’s, Search for reset and wipe all userdata
- Reboot. complete remaining setup.
- Download Google Camera 8.4 mod apk file
- Download Realme Flash tool (All Version)
- Realme Narzo 50A Prime Stock Firmware Flash File free