RMX2050EX_11.A.25 Firmware update for Realme Narzo 20A:
RMX2050EX_11.A.25 Firmware update Now available for the Realme Narzo 20A which will Integrates the security Patches from FEB 2021, the update Release on 28/02/2021 and available for all it’s user via OTA, if you have not yet receive it then you can download manually from below.
Realme Narzo 20A Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD665 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards. connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G. the device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage that can be expandable Via SD card.
- make a backup before Process
- charge the device to prevent accidental shut down
- it will not erase userdata, but if any bootloop issue then wipe userdata from recovery
Device Name: Realme Narzo 20A
Size: up to 3.1GB
SoC: QCOM SD665
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX2050EX_11.A.25
- RMX2050EX_11.A.25: Download
● Updated Android security patch: February, 2021
● Fixed some known issues and improved stability
How to Install RMX2050EX_11.A.25 update on Realme Narzo 20A:
- Download firmware update package from above and move it to device storage.
- Reboot Phone to Recovery Mod by together Pressing volume up + down key in switched of Mod.
- Now Select Install update and then Locate downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then must Click Reboot.
Note: You can also Install it by using the sideload feature. If You have a Rooted Phone then Flash it with twrp then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip