FRP Bypass Realme Narzo 10A:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Realme Narzo 10A which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when the People don’t care it. they setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Realme Narzo 10A than You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Realme Narzo 10A Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek helio G70 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards. Connectivity Features Include Bluetooth hotspot WIFI & GPS. The Device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Steps to bypass FRP on Realme Narzo 10A:
1. First connect to WIFI
3. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
4. Download Google account Manager and Install it
5. again Download FRP Bypass.apk and Install it
6. after Success Open FRPbypass and login With the New account
7. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart