bypass FRP lock on Realme C17:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Realme C17 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when user Setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Realme C17 than You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Realme C17 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 460 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM cards. Connectivity Features Include Bluetooth hotspot WIFI & GPS. The Device come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Steps to bypass FRP on Realme C17:
1. First connect to WIFI
3. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
4. Download Google account Manager and Install it
5. again Download FRP Bypass.apk and Install it
6. after Success Open FRPbypass and login With the New account
7. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart