RMX2061_11.A.17 Firmware update for Realme 6 Pro:
RMX2061_11.A.17 Firmware update Now available for the Realme 6 Pro Which will Integrates the Security Patches Released on MAY 2020, the update is available for all it’s user via OTA, if you have not yet receive it then you can download manually from below.
Realme 6 Pro Run on android 10 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 720G Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 64+8+2+12MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First make a Complete backup of your Phone
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Realme 6 Pro
Size: up to 3.4GB
SoC: QCOM SD 720G
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX2061_11.A.17
- RMX2061_11.A.17: Download
● Android security patch: May, 2020
● Added DocVault ID feature(India)
● Updated charging animation
● Optimized video saturation in YouTube 60HDR mode
● Fixed the issue that the transmission stops after the screen is turned off during the Xender sending file
● Fixed some known issues, and improved system stability
● Reduced the floating window of screen recording
How to Install RMX2061_11.A.17 update on Realme 6 Pro:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Select Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then must Click Reboot.
Note: You can also Install it by using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip