Download Stock Firmware/Flash File for Xiaomi Poco M3 (Citrus):
official Stock Firmware/ Flash File now available for Xiaomi Poco M3 and You can Download it From below. the Firmware come in XML Format and Flashable with Mi Flash tool. You can use this firmware to fix software issue on your Poco M3.
Xiaomi Poco M3 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 662 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano GSM SIM card, connectivity Option’s Include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
Poco M3 come with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB storage can be expandable via SD Card. in Camera department the device come with 48+2+2MP Rear camera with 8MP front shooter.
- Must make a backup of Your ROM and Personal data.
- it will erase all your data Include Personal information.
- Make Sure Your Phone have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental shut down.
Device Name: Poco M3
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 662
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware version: Citrus_Images_V184.108.40.206.QJFMIXM
- V220.127.116.11.QJFEUXM EEA Stable: Download
- V18.104.22.168.QJFMIXM Global Stable: Download
- V22.214.171.124.QJFINXM India Stable: Download
- V126.96.36.199.QJFRUXM Russia Stable: Download
- V188.8.131.52.QJFTRXM Turkey Stable: Download
- V184.108.40.206.QJFTWXM Taiwan Stable: Download
- V220.127.116.11.QJFIDXM Indonesia Stable: Download
- Latest updated on Sep 6 2021 (up to date)
- MI Flash Here
- No Auth Firehose for Poco M3: N/A Yet
- QD Loader Driver: Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Xiaomi Poco M3:
- Download and Install usb driver on computer
- Download Extract & Install MI Flash
- Now Run MI Flash Click Refresh
- Select Extracted Fastboot ROM folder
- Reboot Phone to Bootloader (or EDL Mod) and connect it to computer
- Click Start and wait until success. once done, disconnect device & switch it ON
test Point Pinout For EDL Mod: