Pixel Experience Android 10 ROM For Realme X2 Pro:
Latest Pixel Experience ROM have Now been available for the Realme X2 Pro & Now You can Download & Install it by Following the Below Instructions. Pixel Experience ROM For the Realme X2 Pro is a GSI Firmware Which is Smooth and Fast. the device come with ARM64 architecture With A/B Partition So We Download only ARM64 A/B ROM for it.
Realme X2 Pro Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM SD855 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options Include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
The device come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in camera department it come with 64+8+13+2MP Rear camera with 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- unlock the loader
- Push the fstab.qcom to device. for that we use below code over adb
- Download fstab.qcom
adb push fstab.qcom /vendor/etc/
How to Install Pixel Experience ROM on Realme X2 Pro:
- Download Extract GSI.img to device Storage
- Reboot Phone to twrp
- Go to backup Section and Make a Nandroid backup
- Select Install then Select Install Image
- Locate & Flash system.img in System Partition.
- Go back and Reboot system Now. first boot take around 10 Min to bootup..
Fix any Bluetooth audio issue:
For that we delete: /vendor/overlay/BluetoothResCommon.apk
We can Install Same via fastboot:
fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img