Download PD2001 Vivo X50 Firmware Flash File:
official Stock Firmware Flash File Now available for Vivo X50 & You can Download it From Below, here we share both OTA and Full ROM Package You can Download according Your Requirement.
Vivo X50 Run on android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 765 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The device come With 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 48+8+5+13MP Rear Camera With 32MP Front Shooter.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- First Make a complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Vivo X50
Type: OTA & Full ROM
Size: up to 6GB
SoC: QCOM SD 765
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD2001_A_1.9.16
- QD Loader Driver: Here
How to Install Stock ROM on Vivo X50:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools
- Download & Extract Firmware Package
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on PC
- Connect Phone to PC & Reboot to EDL use code Via adb: adb Reboot edl
- You can See usb Driver Like below Image in Device Manager
- Run QFIL and Load Programmer and XML Files From ROM Folder
- Click Download
- Wait until Success. Your Phone Rebooted…
With AF tool:
- Launch aftools
- locate the Firmware
- Connect Phone to PC in switched of mod and click start.