PD1934F_EX_A_1.8.3 Firmware update Vivo Y19:
Download & Install PD1934F_EX_A_1.8.3 Firmware update on Vivo Y19. If You own Vivo Y19 Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1934F_EX_A_1.8.3 Firmware update for Vivo Y19 Will brings You a More stable & Secure system by updating the Security Patches.
Vivo Y19 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6768 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
The Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 16+8+2MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo Y19
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6768
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1934F_EX_A_1.8.3
- Firmware PD1934F_EX_A_1.8.3 (2/12/2019): Download
- Security update
How to Install PD1934F_EX_A_1.8.3 update on Vivo Y19:
- Download update From above & Move it to device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.