PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.16 Firmware update Vivo S1:
Download & Install PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.16 Firmware update For Vivo S1. If you own Vivo S1 Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions. Here we Share PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.16 Firmware update For Vivo S1 with update Instructions.
PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.16 Firmware update For the Vivo S1 Will Integrate Latest Security Patches to device.
Vivo S1 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a Mediatek MT6768 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.in camera department it come with 16+8+2MP Rear Camera with 32MP front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Vivo S1
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6768
Os: Android 9.0XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.16
How to Install PD1913F_EX_A_1.7.16 update on Vivo S1:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.