PD1818CF_EX_A_1.10.8 Firmware update Vivo Y93:
Download & Install PD1818CF_EX_A_1.10.8 Firmware update For Vivo Y93. If you own Vivo Y93 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
Vivo Y93 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a Mediatek MT6762 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Device Come With 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13+2MP Dual Rear Camera With 8MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Vivo Y93
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: Mediatek MT6762
Root access: Not
Product Version: PD1818CF_EX_A_1.10.8
- Firmware PD1818CF_EX_A_1.10.8: Download
- Security update
How to Install PD1818CF_EX_A_1.10.8 update on Vivo Y93:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.