PD1730BF_EX_A_6.9.1 Firmware update Vivo V9 Youth:
Download & Install PD1730BF_EX_A_6.9.1 Firmware update For Vivo V9 Youth. If you own Vivo V9 Youth Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1730BF_EX_A_6.9.1 Firmware update For the Vivo V9 Youth Come with Latest Google Security Patches as Well as Some Minor Improvement’s.
Vivo V9 Youth Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by QCOM SD425 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Device Come with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.in Camera department it come with 16+2MP rear camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device ame: Vivo V9 Youth
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 425
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1730BF_EX_A_6.9.1
How to Install PD1730BF_EX_A_6.9.1 update on Vivo V9 Youth:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.