PD1728F_EX_A_6.8.12 Firmware update for Vivo X21:
Download & Install PD1728F_EX_A_6.8.12 Firmware update For Vivo X21. If you own Vivo X21 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PD1728F_EX_A_6.8.12 Firmware update for Vivo X21 will Integrate Latest Security Patches to Device.
Vivo X21 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 660 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the Device Come With 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. In Camera Department it Come With 13+5MP Dual Rear Camera With 13MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo X21
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 660
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1728F_EX_A_6.8.12
- Firmware PD1728F_EX_A_6.8.12 (5/12/2019): Download
- Security update
How to Install PD1728F_EX_A_6.8.12 update on Vivo X21:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until Vivo Logo appear then Release Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.