PD1708F_EX_A_3.12.2 Firmware update Vivo V7 Plus:
PD1708F_EX_A_3.12.2 Firmware update have Now been available for Vivo V7 Plus & Now You can update your device to Latest OS by following the below Instructions. The update is Released on Feb 2020 & available for all it’s user Via OTA if You have Not Yet Receive it then you can Download manually from below.
Vivo V7 Plus Run on android 7.1 & it is Powered by QCOM SD450 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G. the device Come with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Vivo V7 Plus
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD450
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD1708F_EX_A_3.12.2
How to Check for Software update:
- turn on data connection, Go to Settings/system update & look if it available
How to Install PD1708F_EX_A_3.12.2 update on Vivo V7 Plus:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in fastboot mod Now Select Recovery mod.
- Your Phone booted in Recovery. Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.