PCNM00_11_OTA_0140 Firmware update for oppo K5:
Download & Install PCNM00_11_OTA_0140 Firmware update For oppo K5. If you own oppo K5 Smartphone then you can update it to latest OS using the Below Instructions.
PCNM00_11_OTA_0140 Firmware update For the oppo K5 Will Optimize camera Performance and stability.
oppo K5 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 730 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
The Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in Camera Department it come with 64+8+2+2MP Rear Camera With 32MP Front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: oppo K5
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD730
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PCNM00_11_OTA_0140
- Firmware PCNM00_11_OTA_0140: Download
- Optimize camera performance and stability
How to Install PCNM00_11_OTA_0140 update on oppo K5:
- Download Firmware update Package From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. Wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip