PAAM00_11_A.31 (A.31) Firmware update Oppo R15:
Download & Install PAAM00_11_A.31 Firmware update on Oppo R15. If you own Oppo R15 Smartphone then You can update it to latest OS using the below Instructions.
PAAM00_11_A.31 Firmware update For the Oppo R15 Will Integrate Latest Security Patches to device.
Oppo R15 Run on android 8.1 & it is Powered by a QCOM SD 660 Processor. it is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G & 4G.
the device Come with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage can be expandable via SD card.in camera department it come with 16+20MP Rear camera With 20MP front Shooter.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First make a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Oppo R15
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 660
Root access: Not
Product Version: A.31 PAAM00_11_A.31
- for CN R15
- Firmware PAAM00_11_A.31
- Improved system performance
- Integrate Latest Security Patches
How to Install PAAM00_11_A.31 update on Oppo R15:
- Download Firmware update & Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch Off Phone and together Press Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appear then Release, Your Phone booted in Recovery mod.
- Click Wipe Data and Wipe all Data
- Now Select Install update and then Locate Downloaded Firmware File From Storage.
- Click Install. wait until Success. then Reboot System Now.
Note: You can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip