Reset FRP bypass Google account on Oukitel C22:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Oukitel C22 which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. so if You are facing the same issue on Your Oukitel C22 then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Oukitel C22 Run on Android 10 & it is Powered By Mediatek MT6761 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM card. connectivity options Include WIFI GPS hotpsot 3G 4G & 5G.
- SP Flash tools: Download
- scatter & da File From Oukitel C22 Firmware: Download
- if flash tools show a Popup with any error then use custom DA File..
Note: if any issue just flash whole firmware in download only mod
Steps to bypass FRP on Oukitel C22:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click choose to open scatter file.
2. select the scatter file and click open.
3. select format menu and mark manual format flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. copy and past partition size.
8. click start.
9. connect Your switch phone and wait.
10. done FRP Reset successfully, disconnect to switch on Phone.