Official Firmware Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G-
official Stock ROM firmware for Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G is Here, in the article you will Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G. if you own a Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on correct place, here i will Explain a Complete and Step by Step guide to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G.
The Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G is a Latest Smartphone which is Run on android 7.0 OS and Powered by a Exynos Processor, the Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G is a Dual Sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
1. This is a unique Guide to flash any Samsung Phone.
2. Flashing The Rom will erase all your Data with official Rom, So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Require tools and Files-
|Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
- Brazil J530GUBU1AQI4 [ZTO] Here
- Panama J530GUBU1AQI4 [TPA] Here
- Paraguay J530GUBU1AQI4 [UPO] Here
- Trinidad and Tobago J530GUBU1AQI4 [EON] Here
- Note – If you are in Other region You can Submit a Firmware Request..
How to Install Official Firmware on J5 Pro SM-J530G-
Some other useful articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]