Home Guide How to Flash Nokia Phone using OST tools
Nokia Flashing Instructions:
- Nokia Firmware available Here
- Nokia Flash tools [OST] Here
- PC with Proper Driver Installed
- First of all, Make sure to Download the above files such as Nokia Firmware, OST LA File, Patch File etc
- Now unpack the OST LA by using 7zip and Install the OST Software on your PC.
- Don’t open the OST LA after installation, now unpack the patch using the password: 123.
- Now open the installed OST program folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\OST LA)
- Here you will find the .exe file which you need to replace from the extracted patch folder.
- Unpack the software with 7zip
- Start the Patched OST LA from the same above-mentioned folder by double left click on the exe file.
- If you have done properly, you may open the OST without requesting login and password to hookup with Nokia server.
- Select the original software
- Now boot the Nokia device into Download mode
- Connect USB cable to your PC with Nokia.
- After your device enters into Download mode, the button Edit Phone Information will be available. Push that button and wait for an error (something like failed to reboot to FTM mode) being appeared. Don’t be so tragical about it. Press OK and see the button Next should be activated.
- After button, Next become active, press on it and have an eye on the flashing process or have a cup of tea not to kill time.
- Your device will reboot and you may congratulate oneself.