Download Motorola XT2027-1 Firmware:
Official Stock Firmware Flash File now available for the Motorola XT2027-1 & Now You can Download it From Below. Official Stock Firmware for Motorola XT2027-1 Will help You to Restore Your Bricked device.
Motorola XT2027-1 Run on android 10 & it is Powered by QCOM SD 675 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone that Support Nano-SIM Card. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM 3G & 4G.
Why We Need Stock Firmware?
- to Downgrade a Phone
- to upgrade a Phone
- Fix Some serious issue in phone
- Remove FRP, Pattern and Pin lock
- fix bootloop and software issue on Phone
- Completely Re-Installation of Board Software
- First Make a Complete backup of Your Personal data (if Possible)
- Charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Motorola XT2027-1
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 2.1GB
SoC: QCOM SD675
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: QPFS30.103-21-1-5
- RSD Lite: Download
- ALTMAX: XT2027-1_DEF_OPENMX_10_QPF30.103-43
- ATTMX: XT2027-1_DEF_ATTMX_10_QPF30.103-43
- OPENMX: XT2027-1_DEF_OPENMX_10_QPF30.103-43
- RETAR: XT2027-1_DEF_RETAR_10_QPF30.103-43
- OPENCL: XT2027-1_DEF_OPENCL_10_QPFS30.103-21-1-5
How to Install Stock Firmware on Motorola XT2027-1:
- Download & Extract Firmware & RSD Lite tool
- Install RST Lite and usb Driver on Computer
- After Extracting The Firmware You will see an XML file “XXX” then open the file with notepad. Remove all lines with the word “getvar” there were two lines that have the word “getvar”, then save. (Note: Skip if No getvar)
- Open RSD Lite, Press the “…” Next to the Filename. Find and select the XML file that has been edited in step No.3
- Reboot Phone to fastboot Mod and Connect to PC (if dead try Switched Off Phone)
- Click Download/Start, Wait until Flashing Complete. Then unplug Phone and Switch it on
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash The Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.