Reset FRP bypass Google Account Xiaomi Mi A2/A2 Lite:
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
How to Reset FRP on Xiaomi Mi A2/A2 Lite:
- First of all Install twrp Root Your Phone From Here
- reboot Phone to twrp Recovery Create a nandroid backup
- After entering the TWRP, select the
Mountmenu, and mount the
Systempartition.Back to the
File Manager.Enter this folder:
Find the file called
install-recovery.sh, rename it to
install-recovery.sh.bak(of course, you can delete it safely if you like.
- After that, back to the parent folder, and go to this folder:
- We need to install a
- You can find the application package at APKMirror.
- Enter the Terminal Emulator, type in this command.
- Confirm the pop-up of the Magisk Manager
- And do these following commands in orderr
1 2 3 4 5
setenforce 0 settings put secure user_setup_complete 1 settings put global device_provisioned 1 setenforce 1 reboot
After that, your phone will reboot itself.Please make sure that MagiskSU has been flashed on your device. Or the following instructions cannot be completed.
Reboot to system.
Method 2 IF You are unable to Done with above Method Follow this One Here