Flyme OS 7 android 8.0 update For Meizu M5 Note:
Flyme OS 7 update now roll out For Some Meizu M5 Note, if you own Meizu M5 Note then you can update Your phone to latest Flyme OS 7. Flyme OS 7 is based on latest android 8.0 OS which Deliver amazing user experience and performance on your Phone. The new Flyme 7 OS brings in 300 new features and 1300 optimizations the company said in its forum. These new features range from bringing in more colors, changes in UI, smart AI features to faster facial recognition technology & more.
1. This Guide is Work on Listed Phone only.Don’t try on any other phone.
2. unlocking the bootloader will erase all your Data, So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing.
3. Please Do carefully. We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using This Guide before Doing anything.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo based Flyme OS 7 for Meizu M5 Note
- Download Flyme OS 220.127.116.11G beta for Meizu M5 Note – Download
How to Install Flyme OS 7 on Meizu M5 Note –
- First Download Flyme OS 7 for your device from above.
- Now copy the update.zip file to your phone’s memory.
- Turn off your mobile phone and then Press and hold the Volume+ button and then press the power button till the mobile phone vibrates.
- Now the system will enter into the upgrade window.
- Select System upgrade and tap on the Start button.
- Wait until the flashing is complete.