FRP Bypass LG X Venture:
Step by Step guide to Reset FRP and bypass google account on LG X Venture if You own LG X Venture Smartphone having FRP/[This Device associate with Existing google account issue] then You can Fix it by Following the Below guide
The LG X Venture Smartphone is Run on android 7.0 OS which is Powered By QCOM Snapdragon 450 Processor. The Device Come with a 2GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Note: You can together Press Volume up and Down button to open talk back Shortcut.
Steps to Reset FRP on LG K10 M320TV:
1. From Very first “Welcome screen” tap on “accessibility“, then Click “Visiion Settings“, “Talkback“, then Turn on “Talkback“.
2. Swipe Down to Right to bring “GLOBAL CONTEXT MENU“, double tap on “talkback Settings“, then again ” Swipe Down to Right”, then double tap on “suspend feedback”.
3. Go to “help & feedback“, type there “voice”, then tap on “voice icon“, and then tap on “Get started with Voice Access“.
Let’s Open Youtube:
4. Tap on “Youtube video“, then tap on “share arrow”, then “3dots” to share the video.
6. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
7. Download Google account Manager and Install it
8. again Download Quick Shortcut Manager and Install it
9. Run Quick Shortcut Manager and Find out Google account Manager
10. Run/try account Manager Then browser Login and Login With New Account
11. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart
- if Fail With the above Method Encrypt Device With DPC test it will format Your Phone Including FRP, Then You can use Your Device.