FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a security feature on LG W41 Plus which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents uses of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same username. by following the below Method you can fix ‘This device was reset. to continue sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device‘ issue/Warning on your LG W41 Plus.
LG W41 Plus Run on Android 10 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6765 Processor. it is a dual SIM smartphone support Nano SIM cards. connectivity features Include bluetooth hotspot WIFI GPS & 4G. the device come with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card.
Steps to bypass FRP on LG W41 Plus Without using computer:
1. From very first “Welcome screen” remove SIM, again Insert SIM try with Pin locked SIM, now You will see a Pin lock screen on your phone, just remove SIM try, screen goes off.
2. Press Power Key, on lock screen You will see a Android Setup Notification like the below image. we select more Icon as below image( or long press on notification), from Next page we select browser app & then Opening Links.
3. from the Next page scroll down and select Youtube, now click on top Youtube bar as below image. from the Next Page we Click Notifications/ then additional settings in the app.
4. it will take you on Youtube app settings, Go to about/Youtube terms of service.
5. it will take you on chrome browser.
6. accept & continue, then “No Thanks”, Now chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
7. download Google account Manager and Install it
8. again download & Install FRP-bypass.apk
9. after success ‘open FRP bypass app’ and login with the New account
10. once done, Press Power button select reboot system now/Restart