Download Stock Firmware/ Flash File for Lenovo Legion Y70:
official Stock Firmware Now available for Lenovo Legion Y70 and You can download it from below. by using this firmware you can solve all software Issues with in your Lenovo Legion Y70 such as hang on Logo, frp lock, fastboot Mode, display blank or white after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash etc.
- make a backup before Process
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
- downgrade work only with flash tools, recovery method not suitable for downgrade..
|Device Name||Lenovo Legion Y70|
|ROM Type||Full ROM|
|Region||Check below List|
|Firmware Version||Check below List|
- Y70-L71091_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00041.0_S_ZUI_14.0.555_ST_220925_qpst / QFIL: Download
- QFIL: Download
- QD Loader Driver: Download
How to Flash Lenovo Legion Y70 Via QFIL:
- Download & Extract QFIL tools
- Download & Extract Firmware Package
- Install QD Loader usb Driver on your PC
- Run QFIL set device memory type in settings
- connect Phone in EDL Mod
- You can see usb driver Like below Image in device Manager (if not then your Phone Not detected by your computer, you have to do test Point= Short the test Point Pinout or try fastboot to edl method(available in ROM2box)
- on QFIL Load Programmer and XML Files from ROM folder
- Click ‘Download’
- Wait until success.
- once done disconnect & switch it ON..
How to Install recovery ROM:
- put downloaded file to root directory
- reboot phone
- check notification panel for update notification
- click update notification and follow on screen Instructions
Flashing Recovery ROM via Fastboot:
- extract update rom (payload.bin) using payload dumper
- use fastboot flash in this format or run update-image.cmd
fastboot flash 'partition name' 'filename'