Reset FRP/ bypass Google account on Lava Z52 Pro:
FRP or Factory Reset Protection is a Security Feature on Lava Z52 Pro which is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on Your device. but it become a Problem when the People don’t care it. they setup Google account on their Phone and don’t Remember it’s password & the device goes locked after resting it. so if you are facing the same issue on Your Lava Z52 Pro then You can fix it by following the below instructions.
Lava Z52 Pro Run On Android 9.0 & it is Powered By Spreadtrum Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano SIM card. Connectivity options Include WIFI GPS hotpsot & 3G.
What is FRP:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. it is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on Your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using the same Google username.
- unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure You have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do Carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that Your device at-least 50% charge during Process. to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
Steps to Bypass FRP on Lava Z52 Pro:
- Install Driver from Provided Folder.
- Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
- then Connect Phone to PC.
- Run Reset FRP.exe file From Downloaded tool folder.
- to Reset FRP type 2 & hit Enter, done.
- Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise it will Show ‘Waiting for devices’.
- Download Lava Z52 Pro FRP File From above and Extract it
- Run upgrade Download tool and Locate the File
- Connect Switched of Phone to PC by using the USB cable
- in the upgrade tool Click Start. Wait until Success. done
Note: Make Sure All Driver Installed, if any Issue then Flash using any .pac Supported Box