FRP Bypass Intex Uday:
Step by Step guide to Reset FRP and bypass google account on Intex Uday if You own Intex Uday Smartphone having FRP/[This Device associate with Existing google account issue] then You can Fix it by Following the Below guide
The Intex Uday Smartphone is Run on android 7.0 Nougat Os which is Powered By Mediatek MT6737 Processor. The Device Come with a 3GB of RAM and 32GB of Storage.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Note: You can together Press Volume up and Down button to open talk back Shortcut.
Steps to Reset FRP on Intex Uday:
1. From Very first “Welcome screen” tap on “Lets Go“, then “Skip”, then “Setup As New” after that “Connect Wi-Fi”, and Go back to “WELCOME SCREEN AGAIN”.
2. Now tap on “Visiion Settings“, “Talkback“, then Turn on “Talkback“.
3. Swipe Down to Right to bring “GLOBAL CONTEXT MENU“, double tap on “talkback Settings“, then again ” Swipe Down to Right”, then double tap on “suspend feedback”.
4. Go to “help & feedback“, type there “voice”, then tap on “voice icon“, and then tap on “Get started with Voice Access“.
Let’s Open Youtube:
5. Tap on “Youtube video“, then tap on “share arrow”, then “3dots” to share the video.
7. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
8. Download Google account Manager and Install it
9. again Download Quick Shortcut Manager and Install it
10. Run Quick Shortcut Manager and Find out Google account Manager
11. Run/try account Manager Then browser Login and Login With New Account
12. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart
- if Fail With the above Method Encrypt Device With DPC test it will format Your Phone Including FRP, Then You can use Your Device.