Download official Firmware/Flash file BLU Vivo One Plus-
official Stock ROM firmware for BLU Vivo One Plus is Here, in the article you will Learn how to Install stock ROM/flash file on BLU Vivo One Plus. if you own a BLU Vivo One Plus smartphone and want to Install Stock Rom/ firmware on it to unbrick or fix bootloop issue then you are on correct place, here i will Explain a Complete and Step by Step guide to Install Stock Firmware on BLU Vivo One Plus.
The BLU Vivo One Plus is a Smartphone which is Run on android 7.1XX OS and Powered by a Mediatek MT6739 Processor, the BLU Vivo One Plus is a Dual sim Smartphone that accept 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G 4G, GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth etc, Sensor include Goryo proximity Gravity etc.
1. This Guide is work on Listed Devices only. Don’t try on any other phone.
2. Flashing The Rom by Flash tools will Erase all your Data. So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, [if possible]
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
|Device Name||BLU Vivo One Plus|
|Root access||Not Rooted|
Require tools and Files-
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|V-COM Driver [Must Require]||Download|
|Firmware BLU Vivo One Plus||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require]||Go–Here|
How to Install Stock ROM on BLU Vivo One Plus-
Follow This Step by Step guide to Install Official Firmware on This Device: Here
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]