Download Stock Firmware/Flash File For Huawei POT-LX1:
Official Stock Firmware/ Flash File have Now been available for the Huawei POT-LX1 & Now You can Download it From below. The Firmware can be used to Reinstall the device Software.
Huawei POT-LX1 Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by Kirin 710 Processor. it is a Dual SIM (GSM) Smartphone Support Nano-SIM Card, Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G.
the device come with 3/4GB of RAM and 32/of Storage can be expandable via SD card. in camera department it come with 13+2MP Rear Camera With 16MP Front Shooter.
- Please Do carefully, we are not Responsible for any damage to Your device.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data Including Storage. So we advice You to First Make a Complete backup of Your Phone.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Huawei POT-LX1
Type: Board Software
Size: up to 1.4GB
SoC: Kirin 710
Os: Android 8.1
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: POT-LX1_22.214.171.124_9.0.0_R3_EMUI_9.0_V100R002_05022NHR
How to Install Stock Firmware on Huawei POT-LX1:
- Download Require Firmware From our Site (Search this ” model name flash file” ex SNE-LX1 Flash file”)
- Download & Install Huawei USB COM Driver
- Download & Run IDT 2.0 and Click on Setting’s Icon
- Now load the XML File form Firmware Folder
- Click Ok, Connect Phone to PC and Short Pinout for test Point
- From the USB Port Select The Correct usb COM port
- Now Click Start.
- Wait until Installation Complete Done.
have any question Let Me Know via Comment.