Google Camera 7.2.010 48MP mod For Xiaomi MI 9T:
Google Camera 7.2.010 Mod have Now been available for the Xiaomi MI 9T & Now You can Download it from this page. by using the GCam You can Shoot Superb HDR Images With Superb Details.You Can Record 4K Video at 60FPS and 1080P video at 60/30FPS.
Xiaomi MI 9T Run on android 9.0 & it is Powered by QCOM 730 Processor. it is a Dual SIM Smartphone Support Nano GSM SIM Cards. the Device Come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage Can be Expandable via SD card.
- Portrait Mod
- Slow Motion
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- all other Basic Features
- Camera2api Enabled
- Rooted Xiaomi MI 9T to Enable Camera2api: Here
- AR Core (Optional)
- Playground Full Pack (Optional)
- 48MP Patch For Mi 9T IMX582 only
Note: this mod does not work on Stable Firmware..
-Max shutter speed 90 seconds
-Sound 960 kbit / s, sampling 44100Hz
-Stable frame rate in 4k 30-60fps modes, works in the stock camera
How to Install Google Camera 7.2.010 mod on Xiaomi MI 9T:
- Download Google Camera apk From above.
- Now enable unknow apps Installation from Security section.
- then Install Downloaded File as a Normal apk
- Go to twrp and Flash Magisk
- again Flash the 48MP Patch.zip
- Reboot the device to use.
Note: Enable Camera2api by adding the below code to build.prop
How to Import Settings:
- Download & Move Config File to Storage/gcam/Configs Folder
- Open Google camera Double click near Shooter area from the Popup Select Config File
- Restart Gcam Done
Check Related articles-
have any Question let Me know Via Comment.